Summer is here, travel season is on! Tis the season to leave home and find life in unfamiliar places and people. Using the lens of scriptural characters’ experiences of leaving home, this series explores ideas of going outside ourselves, outside our normal patterns, and seeing what there is to teach us. Sometimes we leave and find that there are things from home that no longer serve us. Sometimes the time away gives us renewed perspective and helps us to reevaluate life. Both physically and spiritually, it’s good to leave the comfortable and commonplace to experience God anew.
June 18 – Father’s Day
- Sermon Title: Abram Leaves Home
- Scripture: Genesis 12:1-4
- Sermon Title: Paul Goes on Pilgrimage
- Scripture: Galatians 1:13-24
July 2 – Independence Sunday
- Sermon Title: The Champions of Liberty
- Scripture: Galatians 5:1, 13-14
- Sermon Title: What are You Cultivating?
- Scripture: Galatians 5:16-26