The Santiago Panama village is mission and relationship building that we do in connection with the ministry of Mission Panama (United Methodist Volunteers in Mission) under the leadership of Missionaries Rev. David and Cindy Ceballos.
- Dollars raised to support missionary medical efficiency and impact
- Medical Mission Trips
- Construction Mission Trips
- Dollars raised to support completion of church building at Punta Delgadita Church in Santiago, Panama.
- Dollars raised to support new ministry initiatives at Punta Delgadita.
Environmental Education and Advocacy
- Dollars raised to support missionary efforts to advocate for and educate the poor in Santiago, Panama and the surrounding areas.
- Educating local poor on self-sufficiency, health, and environmental understanding.
Mission Panama Trip – August 5 – 13, 2017
Download the application here: 2017-mission-panama-application
About Mission Panama
Missionaries Rev. David and Cindy Ceballos established VIM Panama in the early 2010’s with a vision to “Transform Panama through Christian Love in Action by bridging the global body of Christ”. “VIM Panama is a global mission program of the United Methodist Church located in the country of Panama. It seeks to bridge the global body of christ through short-term mission volunteers engaging in the cultural context of Panama and the Iglesia Evangelica Metodista de Panama (IEMPA)”. Mission Panama is one of The Villages of First Church.
Support the Mission
Financial support of Mission Panama is encouraged. All donations will go to the work of building the church and caring for the struggling communities in and surrounding Santiago, Panama. You can set up a one-time or recurring donation through the church office. If you would like to give by check through the church, simply indicate in the memo field “Mission Panama” and place it in the offering plate during worship.