myFirstChurch on Realm…Connect Like Never Before
myFirstChurch on Realm is an online ministry tool designed for real-time connection. It helps us connect with you and you connect with us. If you consider yourself part of our First Church family, you’ll love it. myFirstChurch on Realm allows you to manage your personal information and who is allowed to see it, control your giving, and keep in touch with the groups that matter to you.
How do I start?
- If you already have a myFirstChurch account, just login at https://onrealm.org/fumcrr.
- If you don’t have a login, just go to https://onrealm.org/fumcrr/register
Next, download the Realm Connect app
You can do everything on the app! Once you have a login and password on myFirstChurch on Realm, you can download the Realm Connect – Our Church Community app on your phone from the Apple or Android app store. Connect – Our Church Community is the name of the app to download. It is a free app. Once you download it, you will enter your login and password. If you download the Realm Connect – Our Church Community app without setting up your account at myFirstChurch on Realm, it will ask you for an invite code. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the code and it will be sent to you.
- If you are out and about and want to know a member’s phone number…look it up on the Realm Connect app.
- Want to know what room your group is meeting in tonight…look it up on the Realm Connect app.
- Your phone number or email address has changed…go to the Realm Connect app and update your information.
- Register for an event
- Give to First Church
While we are in the transition process, not all app features are currently enabled. Stay tuned….
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are we changing to Realm? Realm and the phone app, Realm Connect – Our Church Community provides many new and user-friendly features. It partners perfectly with our goals in Vision 2025 and will offer benefits to everyone at First Church. Realm will facilitate:
- Better data management – Realm will help the staff do their jobs more efficiently with easier data management and improved reporting.
- Sharing life together – Provides direct messaging to make it easier to start conversations with the members of your group.
- Fellowship at events – Open up the mobile app to get details about upcoming events, see RSVPs, and note items people signed up to bring
- Reaching out when necessary – Tap on someone’s profile to initiate contact immediately.
- Knowing what’s happening at First Church – Read church-wide posts, check out upcoming events, check your group meetings, and RSVP to any church event.
- Modernizing the directory – Members can maintain their own info and photos and their communications preferences at any time.
- Reviewing personal giving – Review your total giving or check to see if a recent gift has been processed. Also, opt to have your giving statements emailed.
How does myFirstChurch protect my security? All transactions on myFirstChurch are encrypted between the users and myFirstChurch. Firewalls and intrusion detection software block unauthorized access.
Who can see information on myFirstChurch? Only the registered user has access to his/her information and it requires a login and password for access. Secondly, you can control what directory information is displayed to members in myFirstChurch.