J-Team, or Jesus Team, is a once a month social opportunity for 3rd-5th graders, where the children can fellowship and have fun with other children from church.
- YMCA indoor pool, 1182 N. Mays St. (we will meet there rain or shine!)
- YMCA members can swipe card. $4.00 for non-members
- Please bring a towel and some type of cover-up, or change of clothes. Our snack and devotional will be in an air-conditioned room.
- Register with Tammy@fumc-rr.org.
J-Team provides an opportunity for 3rd-5th graders to develop relationships in a fun, social environment. J-Team prepares older elementary children for the later transition into our Youth program. Please make sure to sign in and sign out with Tammy Parks, or other First Church staff member when dropping off and picking up your children.
Requirements for attendance at J-TEAM events:
- A parent must sign in and sign out each child and complete a J-Team Reg Form 2018-19 if a current registration is not on file.
- Parents must come inside to drop children off and sign them out!
For more information, contact Tammy Parks at 512-255-3336 ext 115 or Tammy@fumc-rr.org.