We do not have enough participants for a full class for Building Circles of Grace so we are canceling the study at First Church. However, we do have a fun alternative for you! Catherine is leading the same study online starting June 7. This is a brand new format that will coincide with the originally scheduled in-person study group.
Here’s how will it work:
- Online Bible study participants must pre-order their copy of the book here: http://bit.ly/BCOGpreorder.
- Email your proof of purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org and then receive a FREE e-copy version of the book prior to the start of our summer preview party on June 7!
- You’ll be added to a private Facebook group where the live stream videos will be posted along with supply lists for each week should you want to be prepared with your own small group to participate in the Bible study activities.
- Mark your calendar for Wednesday, June 7, from 6 – 7 pm for our live stream kick-off party.
- Participating mamas and daughters will be entered to win a fun giveaway at the end of the study during book launch week. We’ll have a final celebratory live stream on Wednesday, August 9, from 6-7 pm, when the winners will be announced. You won’t want to miss all the fun we’re going to have!
The beautiful part of online study is that you can participant from the comfort of your own home! If the live stream date/time doesn’t work with your schedule, the videos will be saved and posted to the private group for you to access at a time more convenient. Please prayerfully consider asking a few friends to meet together each week so you can participate in this online format together. Our prayer is that you’ll make new connections as well during the summer study.
We are sad the class will not be meeting in-person, but we hope more of you are able to participate in the online live stream and that the study blesses you and your daughters.
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Hall, email@example.com, or 512.255.3336.
We want to share a very special Bible Study opportunity for tween girls, entering 5th -7th grades, and their mothers. Join church member and author, Catherine Bird, this summer for a special preview of the next study in the Girls of Grace Bible study series, Building Circles of Grace. For eight weeks, Catherine will encourage moms and daughters as they explore what it means to build and sustain Christ-centered relationships with what Catherine calls circles of grace…the relationships that we develop beyond our relationship with God. Some of the toughest experiences we encounter as young girls (and moms, too) are a result of the people we choose as friends.
How do you respond with grace to a bully? How do you cope with the loss of a friendship? Can you really make a difference by putting Jesus first when it’s not the cool thing to do? Building Circles of Grace: A Joint Bible Study for Tween Girls & Their Moms invites moms and daughters to discuss all of these questions and more.
This study will not be available in bookstores until August 2017, so moms and tween girls are in for a special treat with this early preview! Catherine has a few surprises along the way, including a copy of the new book when it is hot off the presses! Moms and tween girls will also have an opportunity to participate in exclusive launch activities leading up to the new book release. Space is limited, so register soon!
The classes will meet on Tuesday evenings, 6:30-8:00 pm, beginning June 6 and ending Aug 8 (not meeting July 4 and 11). Moms should register themselves first. Information about your tween will follow. The cost for the course is $25 and registration is open online. Click here to register.