JOY Senior Adult Fellowship
JOY fellowship welcomes mature adults who are seeking to spend time with others learning, traveling, and just having fun together. If you are over the age of 60 (or thereabouts!), join us for lunch on the third Thursday of each month at 11:30 am in Adkins Bldg. 5-127. Bring $7 and enjoy some food, fellowship, and fun!
Contact: Ann Bell, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 512-240-5252.
JOY Fellowship International Day Trip – April 25, 2019
Schedule for the day:
- 9:15 am – Meet at church parking lot
- 10:00 am -12:00 noon – Tour Hindu Temple, Sri Venkateswara Temple of Austin, 2509 W. New Hope Dr., Cedar Park, TX 78613
- 12 noon – 2 pm – Authentic African Food, Lady ‘T’ Kitchen, 15608 Spring Hill Lane, #102, Pflugerville, TX 78660. For the less adventuresome, Brotherton’s Black Iron Barbecue is in the same strip mall.
- 2:00 – 3:30 pm – Tour Buddhist Temple, Austin Buddhist Vihara, 1501 Mangrum Street, Pflugerville, TX 78660
- 4:00 pm – return to church
Cost: $15 for van and gas – lunch on your own
Registration due by Tuesday, April 23:
or contact: Ann Bell, email@example.com, 512.240.5252 (Cell:512.876.6986)