We have a new database and online giving system! If you established recurring online giving before August 2016 (on our previous system), it’s time to migrate your online account to myFirstChurch. It’s a three-step process that only needs to be completed once. First, obtain a login for myFirstChurch. Second, update your giving on myFirstChurch. Third sign into the old system to cancel out any future recurring gifts.
Obtain a Login on myFirstChurch
myFirstChurch is an internet based system that uses a secure login and password for access.
- Go to myFirstChurch.
- You will arrive at the login page for myFirstChurch. Click on the Need a login? link at the bottom of the page. Enter your email address and first and last name. Note: If you have given online for the Kiss-A-Pig Revenue Challenge or paid for an event recently, you may already have a login.
- myFirstChurch will first verify that you are in the church database. Then it will send you an email with a link to log in and set your password for your account.
- Once you have obtained a login you can use myFirstChurch at any time day or night.
If you encounter problems, we may not have your correct email in the church database, so please call the church office, 512.255.3336, or email Membership Secretary, Tricia Gossett at firstname.lastname@example.org to update your email address.
Create Your Online Giving Schedule on myFirstChurch
Once you’re logged in to myFirstChurch you can create your new giving schedule.
- When you log in, you will see your personalized myFirstChurch homepage. On the blue bar across the top, go to Give. Then click on My Scheduled Giving.
- When you arrive at the My Scheduled Giving page, click the blue button that says Add New Gift.
- Select the amount, the fund, and the frequency of the gift. To give to the general budget, select the Accountable Budget Giving If you would like to give regularly to more than one fund, you can click + add more at the right.
- Update Payment Details.
- Click the blue button that says Schedule Gift.
- You will receive an email from email@example.com confirming the scheduled gift.
From now on, any time you would like to access your giving schedule you can find it under My Scheduled Giving. You can also add a new gift, manage payment methods, and review your giving history from this page.
Cancel Recurring Giving on the Old Vanco System
Now that you have updated your giving on the new myFirstChurch, it’s time to cancel out your recurring gift on the old system
- Go to the former giving page.
- Enter your login information and click Log In at the top right of the page.
- Locate the header My Scheduled Transactions. If you have a scheduled transaction, you will see the edit and delete links to the right under the Action header. Click Delete. Confirm action by clicking OK. After all transactions are deleted, it will read “You do not have any transactions scheduled.”
- To delete your giving information, click the white button near the top of the page that reads Edit Account. Then click Delete. Confirm action by clicking OK.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming the deleted transaction.
Now that you have completed the process, do some exploring on myFirstChurch. You can update your address and phone, add a photo for your personal profile and one for your family, find your friends through the directory, check out the growing list of opportunities to connect and serve at First Church, see what groups you may be in. You can also checkout our information page for myFirstChurch.